Transcript for the first episode is already ready!

Hello everyone!


Finally I got down to write a transcript for the first episode. I know it's nothing special in it but it is quite time consuming...But now it's ready so enjoy it and I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon!

The list of available transcripts you can find here.

Episode 1 - Introduction

Hello and welcome to Polski dla każdego / Polish and Natalia Podcast – the podcast wich help you to learn Polish language. This is Natalia and this is the first episode and my very first podcast. I holpe you will like it.
I had doubts whether to do it only in Polish or as a mixture of English and Polish. I chose the second option because I would like to start with a very basical things. If you are a very beginner it would be difficult to you to understand only Polish.Then after a couple of episodes I'm going to speak polish as much as possible.

So since is the first episode it is necessary to introduce myself to let you know me at least a little and then I will translate this short text into English to make sure that everything is clear: So, what we waiting for? Let's start! Na co czekamy? Zaczynamy!

Cześć! Jak masz na imię? Mam na imię Natalia. Mieszkam w Polsce, w Poznaniu. Gdzie mieszkasz? Kocham języki obce! To jest mój pierwszy podcast. Mam nadzieję, że wam się spodoba. Jeśli masz pytania lub jakieś sugestie napisz do mnie. Oto mój mail: polishandnatalia@gmail.com . Napisz do mnie: jak masz na imię? Gdzie mieszkasz? I co myślisz o podcaście? Możesz też po prostu się przywitać. Będę szczęśliwa jeśli napiszesz.

Ok, hello back again in Polish and Natalia Podcast. And how did you like my short introduction?How do you like polish language? I would like to know how do you feel when you listen to spoken Polish? So, let's look at this short text. First I said: "Cześć!" Cześć! Try to repeat it. Cześć. It means: hello! Hi! You can say it when you want to say hello or bye. It's the same world for hello and bye. Once again: Cześć!! You can find 3 difficult sounds there: Cz – cz – cz – cześć, then ś – ś – ś and finally ć – ć – ć – cześć. Ok, then we have: "Mam na imię Natalia". Mam na imię Natalia. Me llamo Natalia. My name's Natalia which translated literally means I have a name Natalia. Try to say it with your name: Mam na imię .... . Ok, the next one is: "Jak masz na imię?" Jak masz na imię? What's your name? Try to say it: Jak masz na imię? Mam na imię Natalia. "Mieszkam w Polsce, w Poznaniu." I live in Poland, in Poznań. Vivo en Polonia, en Poznań. Mieszkam w Polsce, w Poznaniu. Try to say it: Mieszkam w Polsce. The next one: "Gdzie mieszkasz?" Gdzie – where – gdzie – gdzie mieszkasz? Where do you live? Donde vives? Mieszkam w Polsce. "Kocham języki obce." I love foreign languages. Amo idiomas extranjeros. Kocham języki obce. "To jest mój pierwszy podcast." It's my first podcast. Es mi primer podcast. To jest – it's or that is – to jest – mój – my - mój- mój podcast – podcast – is English name – To jest mój pierwszy podcast. Repeat it. To jest mój pierwszy podcast. "Mam nadzieję, że wam się spodoba". Mam nadzieję,że wam się spodoba. I hope you like it. I hope – mam nadzieję, że wam się spodoba – you like it. Repeat the whole sentence: Mam nadzieję, że wam się spodoba. The next one is: "Jeśli masz jakieś pytania lub sugestie napisz do mnie." If you have any questions or sugestionswrite me. Si tienes algunas preguntas o sugerencias escribeme. Jeśli – if, masz – you have. Masz was used in the question: Jak masz na imię? What's your name? Literally it means: How have you for a name? Jakieś – any – jakieś – jakieś pytania – questions – pytania – pytania. Jeśli masz jakieś pytania lub sugestie – sugestie – sugestie – suggestions – sugestie, napisz do mnie – write me, email me, text me – napisz. Jeśli masz jakieś pytania lub sugestie napisz do mnie. "Mój mail" – my email address – mi direccion de correo – mój mail and here we have my email address' polishandnatalia@gmail.com . Małpa in English is at. Tt's this sign @ in the email address – małpa. It's funny because małpa also means monkey. Małpa is an animal and this sign in the email address. I don't know why we named this sign in the email małpa but I have to check it, małpa gmail kropka com. Kropka – dot. polishandnatalia@gmail.com. "Napisz do mnie" – we said that before – write me napisz do mnie. Jak masz na imię? What's your name? Jak masz na imię? "Gdzie mieszkasz?" Where do you live? Gdzie mieszkasz? "Co myślisz o podcaście?" What do you think about podcast? Que piensas en el podcast? Co myślisz o podcasćie? What – co – what – co myślisz – think – myślisz – myślisz- myślisz o – about – o – o – o. Co myślisz o podcaście? Co myślisz o podcaście? And finally the last thing. "Będę szczęśliwa jeśli napiszesz." I will be happy if you write me. Me alegrare mucho si me escrites. Będę – I will will – będę – będę – będę. Szczęśliwa – szczęśliwa – that will say a girl, a boy will say szczęśliwy – szczęśliwa. Say it szczęśliwa. Jeśli – jeśli – if – jeśli – jeśli napiszesz – you write. Napiszesz – napisz do mnie – write me. Napiszesz do mnie – you write me. Będę szczęśliwa jeśli napiszesz. Say it.

And that's it. I know it's not so easy. You need practice, practice and practice. And now, I would like to give you some pronounciation drills at the end of ths podcast. Try to say it exactly how I say it. Here we go. Zaczynamy:

  1. Cześś.
  2. Jak masz na imię?
  3. Mam na imię Natalia.
  4. Gdzie mieszkasz?
  5. Mieszkam w Polsce.
  6. Kocham języki obce.
  7. Napisz do mnie.

And how is it? This isn't so hard, is it? And now, we will hear the whole text once again.

Cześć! Jak masz na imię? Mam na imię Natalia. Mieszkam w Polsce, w Poznaniu. Gdzie mieszkasz? Kocham języki obce! To jest mój pierwszy podcast. Mam nadzieję, że wam się spodoba. Jeśli masz pytania lub jakieś sugestie napisz do mnie. Oto mój mail: polishandnatalia@gmail.com . Napisz do mnie: jak masz na imię? Gdzie mieszkasz? I co myślisz o podcaście? Możesz też po prostu się przywitać. Będę szczęśliwa jeśli napiszesz.

Ok. And that's it. It's the end of this podcast. I hope you liked it. Listen to this podcast several times to get better at new worlds. Email me at polishandnatalia@gmail.com and visit my website which is polishandnatalia.blogspot.com . There you will find transcript to this podcast, some excercise, some information about me and this podcast.

To na dzisiaj tyle. Mam nadzieję, że się podobało. Koniecznie napiszcie do mnie. Mój mail: polishandnatalia@gmail.com . Zajrzyjcie również na mojego bloga: polishandnatalia.blogspot.com . Znajdziecie tam transkrypt do dzisiejszego podcastu, jakieś ćwiczenie, informacje o mnie, podcaście, ciekawostki. Zapraszam. I oczywiście czekam na wiadomości. Cześć!

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Hello!

The first episode has alredy been done!

Episode 2