Hello!

Hello everyone!


My name is Natalia. I'm a Polish girl who live in Poland, in Poznań. I'm fond of learning foreign languages. In this podcast and blog I want you to get interested in Polish language.


Isn't great when you are able to communicate with a foreign person in their language? What's more, learning a language is a great adventage. You get to know a new view of world, you learn about the new culture and how other people live there. You get into the country and it's people, as well. Finally, you meet other people who, just like you, want to learn this language. 

I have studied linguistics and had an opportunity to learn some languages. I'm in love with two: English and Spanish. I'm supposed to use them in everyday conversation without a problem. But learning a language is a never ending process. Even if you feel you have a very good knowledge of language, there are still unknown things to discover and to explore. Basically, it's really hard to say I do know everything about that area and you won't surprised me with anything. Then, language actually doesn't stop at one given point but it is getting changing all the time. So, I realise that I need to keep in touch with English and Spanish as much as possible. If I'm not, one thing is sure, I will simply forget some things I have already known and I will not be aware of the latest update on the language. English and Spanish aren't enough for me so I took to other languages such as German and Italian. And they are also brilliant! We will see how far I will get with them. 

Language which I know the best is, of course, my native language – Polish. I decided to create this blog and podcast to teach you this language. I would like to fascinate you with my language. I know it's hard one but as they say no guts, no glory. Don't be discariged by hard words and complicated grammar. I know it is worth learning a new language. Especially if you need it in your life for some reason. This podcast aims to teach you some polish language, get you to know polish culture and Poland better. I want to speak polish almost all time in it but I will start with a mixture – English and Polish, which will be better for begginers.

Please, email me your comments, suggestions and feedback here: polishandnatalia@gmail.com

Thank you for your time!

Natalia

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

The first episode has alredy been done!

Episode 2