The first episode has alredy been done!

Hello,


Finally I have finished the first episode! I have already uploaded it. So if you are a learner of Polish, you are more than welcome to check it! It's been my a very first podcast so I'm very courios how do you like it? Isn't a little too long? Maybe you have some suggestions or questions about it? Let me know them! I'm looking to hearing from you soon! 

 Here is the podcast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRhbpCoOrhg

The list of episodes will be in the section: Episodes + Transcripts

Now I'm preparing a transcript for this episode. It will be posted very soon. Thanks that you will be able to check the polish spelling of sentences which apeared in this episode or if you didn't get sth.
For today that's it! Have a nice day / evening (In Poland is evening now)! Bye!



Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Hello!

Episode 2